Sunday, July 26, 2020

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel
By:Angies Angel Notebooks
Published on 2019-12-17 by

The lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of rightoursness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walkt through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the lord for ever. Psalms 23 Unfortunately the life is not always that easy like bible quotes are telling. That's why we have a brain and can think about we do; that's why we are creatve, so we can find a solution for our problems and that's why god sends guardian angels so they take care of us when we make horrible choices and bring us and others into danger. Do you need a guardian angel on your side or do you want to give it to someone you love? Than this is the notebook you might look for. This noteboock contains 120 graph paper pages perfect as math book, sketchbook, workbook and diary with a lot of space for notes of all kind. It is usable as diary, creative logbook, sketchbook, notebook, homework diary, achievement diary and much more. It has a handy size of 6x9 inches, perfect for every occasion and it fits in every bag: handbag, briefcase, backpack and many more. This angel notebook is a wonderful christmas present, gift for fathers day, gift for mothers day, birthday present, easter gift, wedding surprise, anniversary gift and so on. Examples of use: diary notebook sketchbook creative logbook achievement diary weight loss diary / diet diary fitness planner / sports diary food diary / meal planner appointment planner weekly planner agenda motivation diary 5-minute diary / 6 minute diary homework diary

This Book was ranked at 35 by Google Books for keyword Math book.

Book ID of Warrior Angel's Books is aBGyzAEACAAJ, Book which was written byAngies Angel Notebookshave ETAG "Pbonlr8wpBQ"

Book which was published by since 2019-12-17 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781676557623 and ISBN 10 Code is 1676557628

Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "122 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under Category

This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment